Three people are homeless following a fire in Boscobel, Peter, on Sunday.
Icilma Corbin ,69, along with Shariean Corbin, 40, and teenager Dayne Griffith were left in shock after the fire swept through their home.
Sub officer of the Barbados Fire Service Andrea Williams told Barbados TODAY that the call came in sometime around 9:45 a.m. and 10 officers with three water tenders responded, but the stone and timber house was extensively damaged.
A shop adjacent the Corbin’s, which was owned by Gwendolyn Corbin, was also extensively damaged. A third structure was affected due to heat and a fourth had the windows broken due to the heat.
No one was injured.