The Government of the Republic of Serbia is offering ten (10) scholarships to students from Antigua and Barbuda to pursue first degrees, master’s degrees, specialist, and doctoral studies as part of the “The World in Serbia” program.
- temporary residence visa;
- validation of high school/university documents;
- paid costs of Serbian language courses (online and intensive courses once students arrive to Serbia) and selected studies;
- paid accommodation and meals in the student standard facilities;
- health insurance for the students 26 years old and younger and;
- monthly scholarship of 15,000 RSD.
This scholarship does not include travel expenses to and from the Republic of Serbia, the costs of public transportation, textbooks, and work materials during studies.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the detailed application package.
Application deadline is 27th January 2022.