Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley has announced new regulations to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
It comes as T&T records its highest number of cases announced in any one day, 328.
The following are the new regulations;
- As of midnight tonight, all restaurants and bars will be closed
- All malls will be closed
- All places of worship will be closed
- All gyms and fitness centres will be closed
- All spas and beauty dispensing areas will be closed
- Casinos, cinemas, theatres, clubs will be closed
- Public Service will operate on ‘essential service only
- Tobago would be isolated by limited 3 flights per day and seabridge will operate at 25 per cent
- All tours to various areas of recreation will end
All this until May 23, 2021.