Fire shocker

FOR A FEW terrifying moments yesterday, four women were trapped while a fire raged outside the door of their Cave Hill Main Road, St Michael family home.

Keisha Rouse fumbled to open the door after someone threw what the occupants believed was a Molotov cocktail that first engulfed a car before spreading to the house. 

Fortunately she and her three relatives escaped unharmed, but the three-bedroom house, their belongings, including salon equipment, and the car were destroyed.

Nothing was insured.