The Antigua and Barbuda Electoral Commission (ABEC) will resume regular hours of operations effective Tuesday, 2nd June, 2020.
The Commission’s Headquarters will be open to the public from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm from Mondays to Thursdays, while on Fridays, the hours of operations will be from 8:00 am to 3:00pm.
The Registration Units located in the seventeen (17) constituencies, will operate from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays.
Members of the public are hereby reminded of the following guidelines when visiting the offices:
- Only one visitor will be permitted in the Office/Unit at a time.
- Masks must be worn upon entry into the Office/Unit.
- Sanitize hands upon entry with the sanitizing solution provided.
- Actively engage in social distancing where possible.
- Masks may only be removed BRIEFLY for the sole purpose of taking a photograph.
- Any member of the public exhibiting signs or symptoms will be asked to return at a later date.
The Antigua and Barbuda Electoral Commission wishes to encourage members of the general public to continue to take precautionary measures to protect themselves and loved ones from the potentially fatal COVID-19 disease and to continue to practice social distancing, until otherwise advised.